The Spring exists to minister to youth and families. Our vision is grander than merely offering a space for youth to hang out. We want to help prepare them for life, a successful life. For many of our youth, this means ending the cycle of poverty. We believe that charity ought to do good, which means teaching people to fish rather than merely giving them fish. This coming May, we will begin having a sustainability class (4 weeks) for youth who desire to prepare for sustainable lives. Youth who participate in the class will be eligible to receive a scholarship from The Spring. We want to invite your business in. There are a few ways you can help us in our endeavor to equip and help youth in the Valley:
- Donate regularly as a business or other organization,
- Place one of our donation boxes at your place of business, or
- Take advantage of any of our services for your business.
Place a donation box.
- Website/logo design
- We would love to design and build a website for you.
- If your business offers goods or prepackaged food, we would love to sell it during our business hours–giving you more exposure and a second selling location. There are no monthly fees, simply a 25% commission on goods sold.
- Item donations
- If your business must offload merchandise, we accept donations of items in good condition to sell in order to support our ministry.
- Metal signage for your business, farm, ranch, or house
- We offer custom metal cuts according to your needs, and the profits help support our ministry in the Valley.
- Live music for any occasion
- We offer live music when and where you need it.